Freud would love this
I phone-interviewed one of the senior editors for Wired magazine this morning (as an assignment for my magazine class). She was totally cool, of course.I'm starting to lean towards working at a magazine after I get my master's, rather than going into a PhD program right away. Four more years of grad school - not including this year - is a lot. I don't think I can afford it right now, anyway. I'm still going to visit CU next month, though.
There are actually a few magazines produced here in OP that have caught my eye. I wouldn't have to move if I go that route. Not that I'm entirely opposed to moving to a new city, but I wouldn't mind staying here, either. For now I'm exploring my options and anything is possible. We'll see how my internship goes this winter.
As for the news itself, did anyone else feel slightly awkward while reading this article? It was one of the top stories on the Drudge Report this morning. Dang. I try not to comment about the news on here very often, but this one was an interesting start to my day. I'm curious to see if Stewart and/or Colbert comment on it tonight...Poor guy.


<< Home